The GEL-Nimbus 20 is celebrating 20 years as a staple shoe for Neutral runners. It features a NEW 3D print in the upper combined with gradient mesh, allowing for more room in the toe area, whilst also providing flex and support through the midfoot. This fluid skin upper is designed to adapt to the runner's foot, while strategic overlays seamlessly wrap and support the foot throughout any run. Top this off with Flytefoam and Spevafoam in the midsole for a plush and cushioned ride in a lighter seamless package.
- 3M Reflective
- AHAR Heel Plug
- AHAR Rubber Sponge Outsole
- External Heel Clutch
- FlyteFloam™ Midsole Technology
- Gender Specific Cushioning (Women's +3mm)
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology
- Guidance Trusstic System® Technology
- I.G.S® Technology (Running)
- SpEVA® 45 Lasting
- Spevafoam Topplayer
Seam free gradient mesh for superior fit and feel.
AHAR Rubber sponge outsole
FlyteFoam/Spevafoam midsole for the pinnacle of cushioning
Moulded removable sockliner
Need help finding your fit?
Delivery & Returns
Need help? View FAQs
Click & Collect
- Pay online and collect in-store in as little as 6 hours^.
- There's no additional cost to Click & Collect your order, and no delivery charges.
- No minimum or maximum purchase amount or product size.
- Your order will be ready for collection from your nominated store *during business hours, subject to availability.
- You will be contacted directly via your provided contact details once your order is ready to collect.
- Beat the queues! Click & Collect orders will be held for up to 21 days.
Find Out More
Same day dispatch for all orders placed before 11am.
|NZ METRO||2-4 business days||FREE*|
|NZ RURAL||4-7 business days||FREE*|
*Free delivery applies to orders over $150.
This product qualifies for 30 day free returns