Low to No Arch
The Asics Womens GT-2000 Trail running shoes are fit for those who require a running shoe specifically designed for off road running. The features within these shoes will protect you on uneven terrain while providing support and stability
- The Asics Womens GT-2000 Trail running shoes are fit for those who require a running shoe specifically designed for off road running.
This trail version of the Asics GT-2000 features a lightweight upper while breathable mesh with an additional seamless underlay ensures increased durability
The GT-2000 Trail features a more aggressively lugged sole than the non trail version to ensure better traction on outdoor surfaces while continuing to use AHAR and AHAR Ride + to ensure durability and added cushioning.
The GT-2000 features FluidRide, Asics' latest midsole technology. This, along with Gel cushioning in both the heel and forefoot provides increased cushioning and bounce back, while Dynamic Duomax supports your foot, helping to control pronation. All of these features combine to ensure comfort, support and shock absorption
This wide fitting shoe uses textile linings ensuring internal comfort
Need help finding your fit?
Delivery & Returns
Need help? View FAQs
Click & Collect
- Pay online and collect in-store in as little as 6 hours^.
- There's no additional cost to Click & Collect your order, and no delivery charges.
- No minimum or maximum purchase amount or product size.
- Your order will be ready for collection from your nominated store *during business hours, subject to availability.
- You will be contacted directly via your provided contact details once your order is ready to collect.
- Beat the queues! Click & Collect orders will be held for up to 21 days.
Find Out More
Same day dispatch for all orders placed before 11am.
|NZ METRO||2-4 business days||FREE*|
|NZ RURAL||4-7 business days||FREE*|
*Free delivery applies to orders over $150.
This product qualifies for 30 day free returns