You can select your store for collection at the checkout
Low to Average
The Mizuno Wave Inspire 15 does not disappoint. With newly designed jacquard mesh which provides the flexibility, durability and support required for this go to model, this combined with the introduction of cloudwave technology means a softer smoother more stable run awaits you.
- New cloudwave technology provides a softer landing and a more stable
- Newly designed jacquard mesh gives the durability and support
- U4icX heel wedge ensures a soft and plush landing
- New U4icX strobel board for increased step-in comfort
- Deeper flex grooves in the forefoot provide a more flexible efficient toe-off
Newly designed jacquard mesh gives the durability and support required
The carbon rubber outsole has not only been designed to provide traction and durability but also to provide flexibility and cushioning with the use of deep flex grooves and blown rubber in the forefoot
New cloudwave technology provides a softer landing and a more stable and smoother transition
U4icX heel wedge ensures a soft, plush landing and New U4icX strobel board for increased step-in comfort
Need help finding your fit?
Delivery & Returns
Need help? View FAQs
Click & Collect
- Pay online and collect in-store in as little as 6 hours^.
- There's no additional cost to Click & Collect your order, and no delivery charges.
- No minimum or maximum purchase amount or product size.
- Your order will be ready for collection from your nominated store *during business hours, subject to availability.
- You will be contacted directly via your provided contact details once your order is ready to collect.
- Beat the queues! Click & Collect orders will be held for up to 21 days.
Same day dispatch for all orders placed before 11am.
|NZ METRO||2-4 business days||FREE*|
|NZ RURAL||4-7 business days||FREE*|
*Free delivery applies to orders over $150.
This product qualifies for 30 day free returns