Average to Low
The Athletes Foot recommends the New Balance 880 for neutral feet due to its cushioned midsole
- The 880 features engineered mesh on the upper for a lightweight fit, breathability and freedom of movement
Upper constructed from engineered mesh designed specifically for a breathable, seamless fit, the 880 running shoe is designed to support you over long distances.
With durability in mind New Balance have used Ndurance, a rubber compound in the heel and Blown rubber in the forefoot for added shock absorption
This model of the 880 series uses TRUFUSE cushioning system to ensure a smooth soft landing while also providing comfort and impact protection
New Balance use an internal collar of foam around the heel for comfort as well as synthetic liners for durability and increased comfort
Need help finding your fit?
Delivery & Returns
Need help? View FAQs
Click & Collect
- Pay online and collect in-store in as little as 6 hours^.
- There's no additional cost to Click & Collect your order, and no delivery charges.
- No minimum or maximum purchase amount or product size.
- Your order will be ready for collection from your nominated store *during business hours, subject to availability.
- You will be contacted directly via your provided contact details once your order is ready to collect.
- Beat the queues! Click & Collect orders will be held for up to 21 days.
Find Out More
Same day dispatch for all orders placed before 11am.
|NZ METRO||2-4 business days||FREE*|
|NZ RURAL||4-7 business days||FREE*|
*Free delivery applies to orders over $150.
This product qualifies for 30 day free returns