Average to Low
ace up the new 860v8 for women and you get responsive cushioning and reliable support when you hit the road for your run.
- Responsive cushioning
New Balance feature a lightweight and soft mesh upper in the new 860 that wraps around your foot ensuring both comfort and breathability with strategically placed seamless bonds that offer support around the midfoot
With durability in mind New Balance have used Ndurance, a rubber compound in the heel and Blown rubber in the forefoot for added shock absorption
This new model of the 860 series continues to combine a medial support posting system with with New Balance's T-Beam at the midfoot for additional stability. A dual cushioning system helps to ensure a smooth soft landing while also providing comfort and impact protection
In addition to collar foam being used around the heel for a snug fit, New Balance has used a synthetic liner internally for comfort and durability
Need help finding your fit?
Delivery & Returns
Need help? View FAQs
Click & Collect
- Pay online and collect in-store in as little as 6 hours^.
- There's no additional cost to Click & Collect your order, and no delivery charges.
- No minimum or maximum purchase amount or product size.
- Your order will be ready for collection from your nominated store *during business hours, subject to availability.
- You will be contacted directly via your provided contact details once your order is ready to collect.
- Beat the queues! Click & Collect orders will be held for up to 21 days.
Find Out More
Same day dispatch for all orders placed before 11am.
|NZ METRO||2-4 business days||FREE*|
|NZ RURAL||4-7 business days||FREE*|
*Free delivery applies to orders over $150.
This product qualifies for 30 day free returns