Average to Low
The Nike Zoom Structure 21 running shoes are fit for those who require a shoe with stability features for an average or lowed foot that pronates. These features will help to keep the foot in alignment and provide the necessary amount of cushioning and shock absorption
- Flymesh fabric
- Flywire with internal arch band
- Dynaimc Fit technology
- Firmer foam
The new Nike Zoom Structure uses an upper featuring engineered mesh providing ventilation and support while no-sew overlays ensure durability and comfort around your foot
Nike have used BRS 1000 in areas of high wear in the Structure 21 for added durability and blown rubber in the forefoot for increased cushioning
With stability being a key feature for the Moderate overpronator Nike use their Dynamic Support Platform in the Structure 21. This provides both cushioning and support by combining a lateral heel wedge and supportive medial wedge to reduce the rate of pronation by adapting itself to how much support you require. The Dynamic Support Platform ensures a soft cushioned ride with improved forefoot flexibility for a better transition from heel to toe
The Structure 21 uses soft internal linings for additional comfort
Need help finding your fit?
Delivery & Returns
Need help? View FAQs
Click & Collect
- Pay online and collect in-store in as little as 6 hours^.
- There's no additional cost to Click & Collect your order, and no delivery charges.
- No minimum or maximum purchase amount or product size.
- Your order will be ready for collection from your nominated store *during business hours, subject to availability.
- You will be contacted directly via your provided contact details once your order is ready to collect.
- Beat the queues! Click & Collect orders will be held for up to 21 days.
Find Out More
Same day dispatch for all orders placed before 11am.
|NZ METRO||2-4 business days||FREE*|
|NZ RURAL||4-7 business days||FREE*|
*Free delivery applies to orders over $150.
This product qualifies for 30 day free returns