You can select your store for collection at the checkout
All Arch Types
The Athlete's Foot suggests this shoe for most foot types as the stability features aren't designed to correct but stabilise the foot during the gait cycle
A full grain leather upper ensures durability and protection against the elements while a Forefoot Stretch Zone
A Walk Trac outsole promotes a smooth heel to toe transition while forefoot flex grooves provide added flexibility. Also featured is Saucony's carbon rubber XT-900 found in areas of high wear for traction and stability as well as blown rubber in the forefoot for extra cushioning
An EVA midsole with Heel Progrid absorbs impact while HRC forefoot cushioning provides flexibility and added shock absorption
This shoe uses synthetic linings for added internal durability while a padded mesh tongue increases comfort
Need help finding your fit?
Delivery & Returns
Need help? View FAQs
Click & Collect
- Pay online and collect in-store in as little as 6 hours^.
- There's no additional cost to Click & Collect your order, and no delivery charges.
- No minimum or maximum purchase amount or product size.
- Your order will be ready for collection from your nominated store *during business hours, subject to availability.
- You will be contacted directly via your provided contact details once your order is ready to collect.
- Beat the queues! Click & Collect orders will be held for up to 21 days.
Same day dispatch for all orders placed before 11am.
|NZ METRO||2-4 business days||FREE*|
|NZ RURAL||4-7 business days||FREE*|
*Free delivery applies to orders over $150.
This product qualifies for 30 day free returns